Updating stages of opportunity
Go to Sales -> Sales -> Opportunities to view your opportunity.
As you proceed with your follow up with your customer, the opportunity will move across stages to indicate the progress.
The system provides a simple opportunity stages for your tracking.
- A new prospect for your company.
- When a lead is converted to opportunity, it will fall in the New stage.
- Prospect has a need and budget for your products.
- Prospect is actively sourcing and evaluating options
- Formal proposal is in the process or have been delivered to the customer.
- Both sides are working through the pricing, term and conditions and other aspects of the proposal.
- Agreement has been signed. Normally, the sales order has been approved and signed.
- The opportunity is dead.
To move the opportunity to the next stage,
- At the Kanban view, you can drag and drop the opportunity across the stages
Drag and Drop the oppportunity
- At the form view, you will see the stages on the top right hand of the view. You can clicked on the stage directly to move the opportunity over.