Submitting an Allocation Request as a Manager
Go to Human Resources -> Leaves -> Allocation Requests then click .
Note: Submitting allocation request as a Simplicity Manager will enable more fields for you to fill so you can mass allocate for a group of employees using the Employee Tag Mode.
The allocation request form will appear in a popup dialog as shown below.
Allocation Request form (By Employee Mode)
Allocation Request form (By Employee Tag Mode)
- Mandatory field. Enter the short descriptive title for this allocation request.
- Leave Type
- Enter the number of days to add to the leave type.
- By Employee: To add duration only for a specified employee.
- By Employee Tag: To add duration for all employees in a employee tag.
- Employee (If Mode is By Employee)
- Specify the employee to add duration to leave type.
- Employee Tag (If Mode is By Employee Tag)
- Specify the employee tag to add duration to all employees in that tag.
- First Approver (If Mode is By Employee Tag)
- Second Approver (If Mode is By Employee Tag and Apply Double Validation enabled for leave type selected)
- Add a reason
- You can enter the reason for this allocation request in detail here.
When you are done, click on to submit this allocation request.