Creating a Customer / Supplier
Go to Sales -> Sales -> Customers ->
- Is a Company?
- A customer entry can be a company entity or a person entity.
- With a company entity, you can assign multiple person entity under its contacts.
- This option will toggle the form in the the customer view.
- Name [Mandatory]
- Company UEN
- Company Registered Number
- Job Position
- Appear only to a person entity
- Internal Notes
Sales and Purchases
- To assign a sales person as the default account holder.
- Contact Reference
- If you want this contact to be a customer, check this option
- If you want this contact to be a supplier, check this option
- To deactivate this contact. If you need to delete a contact, it is better to deactivate it instead.
- If opt-out is checked, this contact has refused to receive emails for mass mailing and marketing campaign.
- Sale Pricelist
- Customize pricelist for this customer
- Purchase Pricelist
- Customize pricelist for this supplier
Payment Follow-up is a section which shows all the outstanding invoices which the customer has currently. From this page, you could print out a overdue payments note or email to the customer directly for a payment reminder.
- Follow-up Responsible
- Assign the person in your company to be responsible for the follow up
- Next Action
- Set a next action date and add a note to it
- Customer Payment Promise
- A description of any promise made by the customer regarding the payment.
This section shows the general accounting setup for the customer.
- Customer Payment Term
- Set the default Payment Term for the customer
- Total Receivable
- Shows the current total receivable amount from the customer
- Supplier Payment Term
- Set the default Payment Term if this customer is also a supplier
- Total Payable
- Shows the current total payable amount to the customer
To save the information, Click on