Go to Sales -> Sales -> Opportunities to view your opportunity.
As you proceed with your follow up with your customer, the opportunity will move across stages to indicate the progress.
The system provides a simple opportunity stages for your tracking.
- A new prospect for your company.
- When a lead is converted to opportunity, it will fall in the New stage.
- Prospect has a need and budget for your products.
- Prospect is actively sourcing and evaluating options
- Formal proposal is in the process or have been delivered to the customer.
- Both sides are working through the pricing, term and conditions and other aspects of the proposal.
- Agreement has been signed. Normally, the sales order has been approved and signed.
- The opportunity is dead.
To move the opportunity to the next stage,
- At the Kanban view, you can drag and drop the opportunity across the stages
Drag and Drop the oppportunity
- At the form view, you will see the stages on the top right hand of the view. You can clicked on the stage directly to move the opportunity over.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!