Go to Human Resources -> Leaves -> Leave Request then click on the day cell that you wish to create a leave request.
Note: Submitting leave request as a Simplicity Manager will enable more fields for you to fill so you can mass apply leave for a group of employees using the Employee Tag Mode.
The leave request form will appear in a popup dialog as shown below.
Leave Request form (By Employee Mode)
Leave Request form (By Employee Tag Mode)
- Enter the reason for applying this leave request
- Leave Type
- Specify the leave request start and end date with AM/PM
- The smallest granularity of a leave request is half day. Example: 11/2/2015 AM to 11/2/2015 PM would compute as 0.50 days.
- The days computation below is automatic and is capable of avoiding weekend, public holidays and/or employee off days. This depends on whether these options are enabled in the Leave Type selected.
- By Employee: To apply only for a specified employee.
- By Employee Tag: To apply for all employees in a employee tag.
- Employee (If Mode is By Employee)
- Specify the employee to apply for.
- Employee Tag (If Mode is By Employee Tag)
- Specify the employee tag to apply for all employees in that tag.
- First Approver (If Mode is By Employee Tag)
- Second Approver (If Mode is By Employee Tag and Apply Double Validation enabled for leave type selected)
- Automatically filled if employee has Department specified. No user input required.
When you are done, click on to submit this leave request.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!