Leads and Opportunities can be customized to have various stages for better tracking for the sales process.
Our system provided a basic set of stages which covers a typical sales process. Apart from the stages the system provided, user can customized and have their own stages.
Go Sales -> Configuration -> Leads & Opportunities -> Stages
At this page, you can customized your stages.
* Note: Do not change Won or Lost Stage in the Opportunity.
Fields to fill
- Stage Name [Mandatory]
- The numbering determine the sequence of stages. The stages will be in ascending order from the sequence number.
- Stage appear in Lead only
- Stage appear in Opportunity only
- Stage will appear in both Lead and Opportunity
- Closing Probablity of the opportunity.
- Folded in Kanban View
- Default if the column is expanded or folded in the Kanban view.
- See below. Won and Lost are set with Folded option.
- Change Probability Automatically
- System to change the probability of the opportunity automatically when the stage changes.
- Description of the stages.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!