Go to Sales -> Sales -> Opportunities ->
Fields To Fill
- Subject [Mandatory]
- Expected Revenue
- An estimation of the potential value of the opportunity
- This will be useful for the sales forecast
- Closing Probablity of the opportunity
- The probabilty depends on the stages it fall into. The system has already allocated the probabilty to all the stages. You do not have to change the value.
- New - 0%
- Qualification - 20%
- Proposition - 40%
- Negotiation - 60%
- Won - 100%
- Lost - 0%
- Browse for a existing customer in your customer list. If found, the form will be auto filled with the customer details.
- Next Action
- To set a follow up action and date. This will move the opportunity to the date in the calendar view.
- Expected Closing
- Set a estimated closing date
- A visual marker for you to differentiate the different customers.
- Classify and analyze your opportunity categories.
- Internal Notes
- Customer Name
- Contact Name
- This is a name that helps you keep track of your different campaign efforts.
- Method of delivery
- This is the source of the link
- To deactivate this lead. If you need to delete a lead, it is better to deactivate it instead.
- Referred By
To save the information, Click on
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!