Go to Warehouse -> Configuration -> Delivery Methods then click .
Delivery Method form
- Delivery Method
- Enter a name for this delivery method.
- Transport Company
- Choose or create a partner as the transport company
- Delivery Product
- This is the product that can be added when the delivery method is selected at the sales order.
- Normal Price
- The price for this delivery method.
- Free If Order Total Amount Is More Than
- Tick this and a new text field will appear for you to enter the qualifying amount that will allow free delivery.
When you are done, click on .
Delivery Method is used in quotation and sales order. You can specify a Delivery Method then add it in as a item to have its price included in the quotation or sales order.
Note: Only Simplicity Warehouse Manager has the access rights to create and edit Delivery Methods.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!